November 22, 2008

My favourite my drink and Tidbits

Yup, it's me again.. yea of course is me otherwise no one else can post .. = =" Well in this post i would like to share some of my favorite stuff and gives some review on it. This time i review 2 stuff, that's my favorite can drink and the brand new chips!

Let's check out my favorite drink...


It's Lipton Ice Tea!
So you would ask me there are alot of drink in the market buy why i chosen this? Well, in the can above there already written, 'World No.1 Tea brand" ! No doubt that the Ice tea will be more nice! It contains less sugar compare to other Ice Tea drinks so it's feels not so sweet when you drink it, plus no preservative and artificial favor but i dont really knows weather it's true or not.

I been tried so many other Ice Tea brand such as JusTea, and lots more but found out their ice tea are too sweet.. so i dosent really like it. But i found that Lipton Ice Tea is just nice with nice tea aroma, so best drink chilled!

Next is the my favorite chips/tidbits

Twisties's LURVE!

Genally they have 3 different types of favor, they are Seaweed Nori, Onion, Hot Chilli. Picture above shows The Seaweed Nori and the 2 chips beside it was the Onion favor. Hehe sorry i cant take the pcakage of Onion since i already tear off, but the pack is in green color, while hot chili favor is red packing.

This product just release not long ago, as all people knows Twisties manufacture quality Junkfood lol.. should say Chips.. hehe.. But whatever i personally more like the Onion favor as the Seaweed is little too salty and chili was little too hot!

You might ask me there are lot of onion favor chips in market but why choose this? Reason is simple, because it's multigrain chips! Taste more good compared to oridanary potato onion chips and really fill up your stomach fast.. One pack of those contains dosent much of chips and it's quite expansive as you see in the picture i brought in seven eleven, it's RM 2.90! I guess other places will be more cheap.

Well it's no use for me to say so much, the best way is to try it out yourself! The combination above is a must for me to gaming!

See you next time.

0 comments: